Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Guest Post: Cheesecake

I am so happy when my clients see an improvement in their dog's behavior. I am absolutely thrilled if they brag about their dog and mention me!
This week's post is by a client of mine and one of the sweetest puppies I know, Cheesecake.
Cheesecake had a rough start- probably not bred intentionally or responsibly and in her first home she was left alone in a bedroom for days at a time (at least she had food and water). I'm pretty sure she has forgotten most of that by now, since she lives with some really great folks who love her and want her to be a good ambassador for bully breeds.
I'm happy to say that she's well on her way to being that ambassador after just a few weeks of training- I can't wait to see what else this pup will do to amaze us!

http://thecheesecakechronicles.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-not-just-fun-and-games.html


What skill(s) has your dog picked up that helped you to live well with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment